CLICK HERE to donate to our pre-tournament 24-Hour Golf Challenge participants
- Location: Vulcan Golf & County Club
- Date: Friday June 17, 2022
- Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:30 to 10:00 am – Shotgun Start at 10:00 am
- Fundraising Goal: To raise $20,000 to support the Foundation’s ongoing fundraising initiatives
- Team Registration is open now
- Send complete Team Registrations to Vulcan County Health & Wellness Foundation, 610 Elizabeth Street, P.O. Box 28, Vulcan, AB T0L 2B0 • 403-485-4001 • firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cost: $500 per team of 4 golfers (DOES NOT INCLUDE POWER CARTS)
- Payment by: Cash, Cheque (payable to the Vulcan County Health & Wellness Foundation, or e-transfer (email@example.com)
- Maximum of 25 Teams (100 golfers) – registrations on a first come first served basis
- A fun, non-competitive 4-person team scramble
- You do not need to stack your team with great golfers – no winning team will be declared
- Any team member’s drive can be used on any or every hole
- No handicaps are required
- The T-boxes will be moved forward, and the pins located in a golfer friendly location
- There is a 2-putt rule on all greens – we are not selling “mulligans”
- Only one foursome at a time – you golf with your 3 teammates
- Non-golfers do not have to worry about duffing a shot – no one cares!
- No urine tests to see if you are on any performance enhancing substances
REGISTRATION FEE – $500 per Team
Same price for Members and Non-members – power cart rental NOT included!
- All registered golfers will receive a CRA Tax Receipt
- The exact value of the tax receipt will be calculated after all tournament expenses have been paid.
WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR YOUR $500 TEAM REGISTRATION FEE?
- Non-members – green fees, GST, water levy (power cart rental NOT included)
- Hole prizes, free putting contest
- A Pre-tournament Continental Breakfast and a 3-course, Post Tournament Dinner
- A Wellness Bag – includes “Wellness” information and goodies
- A day of relaxing, no pressure golf with friends and/or family.
- A hot dog or smokie on the 14th T-box courtesy of Market Street Foods
- A glass of Nine-In-A-Line specialty beer brewed from Ron and Louise Markert’s home grown barley in between the 5th Green and 6th T-box. Non-alcoholic beverages will also be available.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE!
- Your name automatically goes into a Reverse Draw that will held before and during the dinner.
- Total Prize – $750 Vulcan Golf Club Gift Cards.
- First name drawn wins a $50 Gift Card
- Every 8th name drawn (from 9 to 97) wins a $25 Gift Card
- The 98th name drawn wins a $50 Gift Card
- The 99th name out wins a $100 Gift Card
- The last name drawn wins a $250 Gift Card
- NOTE: This information is based on 100 golfers. The actual tickets drawn will be based on the final number of golfers
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
- The Foundation is NOT running any other raffles or gimmicks designed to drain your pocketbook. The only additional expenses you will have to worry about are the cost of your beverages, any purchases you make in the Club House or from the Beer Cart, and/or if you decide to make side bets during the Reverse Draw.
VULCAN COUNTY HEALTH & WELLNESS FOUNDATION’S FUNDRAISING INITIATIVES
- Current initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- The purchase of 7 AutopulseÆ Resuscitation Systems.
- The purchase of the Resusci AnneÆ Simulator for the Vulcan Community Health Centre
- $500 Bursaries available for professional healthcare workers working in Vulcan County; first responders in Vulcan County; Vulcan Regional Victims Service Volunteer Advocates
- Wellness programs in the Foundation’s Wellness Centre located in the Vulcan Community Health Centre
- The Vulcan Community Health Centre Expansion Project