- Location: Vulcan Golf & County Club
- Date: Friday June 17, 2022
- Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:30 to 10:00 am – Shotgun Start at 10:00 am
- Fundraising Goal: To raise $20,000 to support the Foundation’s ongoing fundraising initiatives
- Team Registration is open now
- Send complete Team Registrations to Vulcan County Health & Wellness Foundation, 610 Elizabeth Street, P.O. Box 28, Vulcan, AB T0L 2B0 • 403-485-4001 • email@example.com)
- Cost: $500 per team of 4 golfers (DOES NOT INCLUDE POWER CARTS)
- Payment by: Cash, Cheque (payable to the Vulcan County Health & Wellness Foundation, or e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Maximum of 25 Teams (100 golfers) – registrations on a first come first served basis
- A fun, non-competitive 4-person team scramble
- You do not need to stack your team with great golfers – no winning team will be declared
- Any team member’s drive can be used on any or every hole
- No handicaps are required
- The T-boxes will be moved forward, and the pins located in a golfer friendly location
- There is a 2-putt rule on all greens – we are not selling “mulligans”
- Only one foursome at a time – you golf with your 3 teammates
- Non-golfers do not have to worry about duffing a shot – no one cares!
- No urine tests to see if you are on any performance enhancing substances
REGISTRATION FEE – $500 per Team
Same price for Members and Non-members – power cart rental NOT included!
- All registered golfers will receive a CRA Tax Receipt
- The exact value of the tax receipt will be calculated after all tournament expenses have been paid.
WHAT IS INCLUDED FOR YOUR $500 TEAM REGISTRATION FEE?
- Non-members – green fees, GST, water levy (power cart rental NOT included)
- Hole prizes, free putting contest
- A Pre-tournament Continental Breakfast and a 3-course, Post Tournament Dinner
- A Wellness Bag – includes “Wellness” information and goodies
- A day of relaxing, no pressure golf with friends and/or family.
- A hot dog or smokie on the 14th T-box courtesy of Market Street Foods
- A glass of Nine-In-A-Line specialty beer brewed from Ron and Louise Markert’s home grown barley in between the 5th Green and 6th T-box. Non-alcoholic beverages will also be available.