The Vulcan County Health and Wellness Foundation is looking for individuals with the passion and desire to:
- take ownership of their personal Health and Wellness, as well as the Health and Wellness of others.
- create a legacy of wellness for the future; one that benefits you, your family, your friends, and your community.
- drive change in Health and Wellness in rural Alberta.
Are you that person?
If you are, then the Foundation would like to invite you to Join Our Team as:
- a Trustee
- an Ambassador
- a member of an Advisory Committee or
- as a Volunteer.
For more information on each of these roles, please click on the Read More button below.
We’re Better Together – Join our Board of Trustees
Why be a Trustee?
Click here to download the Foundation’s Why be a Trustee? brochure.
The Foundation is looking for individuals who want to dedicate their time, energy, and skills to help us achieve our mission, vision, and goals.
- Learn about the power of philanthropy.
- Believe in your ability to shape the health of your community.
- Set goals for the future of community wellness.
- Move the goals of the Foundation forward.
Come and join our Board of amazing people, doing amazing things to augment the health and wellness of everyone living in Vulcan County.
Click here for more information.
Please complete the application form below if you are interested in joining our team as a Trustee.
No time or not interested in becoming a Trustee?
There are three options available.
- Become an Ambassador
- Join one of our Advisory or Event Committees.
- Join as a Volunteer
By giving some of your time to the VCHW Foundation in as an Ambassador, as a member of one of our Advisory Committee, or a volunteer you will be making a meaningful contribution to the health and wellness of your community. It is also an excellent opportunity for you to grow into a larger role as Trustee when the time is right for you. The incumbent trustees Board equip you with the knowledge and skills to help you fulfill your future role as a Trustee with confidence.
Together, Board Members and Ambassadors make it all happen!
Why be an Ambassador?
The Vulcan County Health & Wellness Foundation is seeking enthusiastic and organized individuals to serve as Ambassadors on the Foundation’s Board.
Ambassadors are key to the Foundation’s ability to achieve its goals. While our Board and Executive Committee oversee the strategic direction and management of the Foundation, Ambassadors help the board carry out strategic actions in a specific area.
An Ambassador is defined as any person who is invited or appointed to join the Foundation’s Board of Trustees in a non-voting capacity. As an Ambassador, you can support the VCHW Foundation in many areas including but not limited to:
- event and activity planning
- fund development
- community relations
- public relations
- strategic planning
- risk management
Click here for more information.
Please complete the application form below if you are interested in joining our team as an Ambassador.
Why sit on an Advisory Committee?
As a forward-thinking member of our community, you have the opportunity to work with Trustee Advisory Committees that help to set policies and build the structural foundation that will ensure the success of the VCHW Foundation well into the future. Your input is incredibly valuable. Advisory Committees currently seeking support are:
- Fundraising /Fund Development
- Events and Community Engagement
- County Wide Fitness Challenge
Please complete the application form below if you are interested in joining our team as a member of an Advisory Committee.
Why become a Volunteer?
- Volunteering your time provides a significant benefit to the health and wellness of people living in Vulcan County.
- By volunteering, you inspire others to get involved to make a positive change in the community. It also sets a good example for children.
- Every day we are bombarded with disheartening news stories. Volunteering presents a proactive way of doing something to make the world a better place. Even the smallest gestures make a difference. And if we all band together, those small gestures can add up to a big change!
Please complete the application form below if you are interested in joining our team as a Volunteer.
If you have any questions or require addition information, please contact the Foundation’s Executive Administrator – Gail Wark.
Vulcan County Health & Wellness Foundation
610 Elizabeth Street – Vulcan Community Health Centre
P.O. Box 28, Vulcan, AB T0L 2B0
403-485-4001 • email@example.com
Please complete the following form if you would like to become involved.
Click on one of the following roles if you would like more information. You will be contacted shortly.