The Vulcan County Helath and Wellness Foundation is:
• an Alberta Health Services approved health organization
• a CRA approved charitable organization (#83190 7886 RR0001)
• an AGLC approved charitable organization (#707149)
The Vulcan County Health and Wellness Foundation is a charitable, non-profit organization charged with the task of raising funds to enable and enhance the quality health care and wellness programs in the towns and villages of Vulcan, Carmangay, Champion, Lomond, Milo, Arrowwood, and Mossleigh, and for all Vulcan County rural residents.
We believe the highest quality healthcare available is the right of every citizen of Vulcan County.
Why We Exist
To provide funding for
• the enhancement of healthcare facilities in Vulcan County;
• the supplementation and augmentation of wellness programs;
• bursaries for healthcare workers.