The Vulcan County Health & Wellness Foundation (VCH&WF) has three primary goals:
• To provide the resources to support the Vulcan Community Health Centre.
– Keeping our Vulcan Community Health Centre viable and sustainable is one of our top priorities.
– Every dollar donated to the VCH&WF stays in Vulcan County and will be used to provide the highest quality of health care possible to all citizens living in the county.
• To develop, promote, and deliver health and wellness programs that service all residents of Vulcan County.
• To provide bursaries for the professional healthcare workers in our community allowing them to continue their education and/or take coursed in specialized areas.
How to Make Your Donation
ATB Cares provides an additional 15% on top of your donation to the Vulcan County Health and Wellness Foundation. ATB Cares does not share your personal information with the Foundation. Therefore, you must enter your contact information in the comment area if you want future recognition on our Donor Wall. Click here to Donate.
The Foundation uses Canada Helps as a portal that provides easy to use credit card, Interac® Online or PayPal™ account services. Canada Helps issues you the tax receipt and the Foundation gets your donated dollars back less 3.6% for their fee of processing.
Through Canada Helps you can donate your securities or mutual fund shares; this allows our Foundation to take such donations and simplifies the process.
If you are thinking of an easy way to give your kids or grandkids a gift that will better your very own Community, Canada Helps offer such a service. Just go online, choose your fund, choose your amount and put the contact information in for the recipients.
Make sure you mention the Vulcan County Health and Wellness Foundation so your gift stays and betters your community.
Click Here to Donate.
Donor Perfect has a secure, online portal that provides you with an easy way to use your credit card to make a single or recurring donation to the Foundation. Click here to Donate
You can mail your cheque to: Vulcan County Health and Wellness Foundation • Box 28, Vulcan, AB. • T0L 2B0
You can drop your donation off at the Foundation’s office located in the Rainbow Literacy Building.
110 – 1st Ave. Vulcan, AB T0L 2B0
Canada Revenue Agency
The Foundation issues tax receipts for tax eligible donations in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) regulations.
The Foundation’s CRA Registration Number is: #83190 7886 RR0001