Over the last 10 years we have been able to make a great impact on the quality of health care in Vulcan County thanks to generous donors like yourself. With funds raised we were able to fund these projects and purchases:
• Expansion of the Health Care Centre
• Award 38 bursaries to local health care workers
• Create space for Community Wellness programs
• 7 AutoPulse machines for first responders throughout Vulcan County
• A Rescusi Annie for training
Thanks to there success of this past summer’s 24 Hour Golf Challenge and Charity Golf Classic we were able to purchase Buzzy Be units for the Lab, Emerg, Acute Care and Public Health. These units are used to help block sharp pain and provides distraction when giving injections or other medical procedures.
Additionally, we were able to purchase two Transport chairs for Physio and Diagnostic Imaging to transport patients easily & safely.
AS we look to the future of health care in Vulcan County, we know there are many opportunities to bring about better health and wellness outcomes for our citizens. These are initiatives we continue to work towards, and hope to facilitate through continuous fundraising efforts.
• Enhancing Health Care Facilities
• Wellness Programs