The primary objective of this year’s tournament is to raise funds for the Foundation’s current fundraising initiatives. Current initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Investing in innovative technology solutions to enhance rural health for the citizens of Vulcan County
- $500 Bursaries available for professional healthcare workers working in Vulcan County; first responders in Vulcan County; Vulcan Regional Victims Service Volunteer Advocates
- Wellness programs in the Foundation’s Wellness Centre located in the Vulcan Community Health Centre
- The Vulcan Community Health Centre Expansion Project
Our goal is to raise $30,000
Platinum Sponsor ($5,000.00)
As the sponsor:
- Your name or corporate logo on the registered guest swag item
- Your name or corporate logo on the VCHWfoundation.com home page banner
- Your signage will be displayed inside and outside of the Clubhouse
- You will be invited to set up a corporate display on one of the holes
- Receive recognition in all Foundation digital/social media promotional materials
- You will be recognized at the post-tournament dinner and will be invited to say a few words before the dinner.
- You will be invited to enter two complementary teams (8 golfers) in the tournament. Carts included.